Road Analyzer Event Editor Widget
The Road Analyzer Event Editor Widget is Transcend's embedded widget for the Event Editor application. See the Event Editor Widget Installation section for installation guidelines.
Note: If you need to make changes to the network and update any tables that you are not the owner of your database administrator will need to ensure that you have editor privileges so you can make changes to the network and update the tables.
- Click Launch SLD.
- The Select SLD Route dialog will popup.
- Select a route by either:
- Clicking a route on the map
- Entering in the Route's information in the text boxes.
- Enter in the From Measure and To Measure.
- Click Select and Road Analyzer will load in the bottom of the Event Editor page.
- You can pop out the Road Analyzer from the Event Editor window by right clicking anywhere in the Road Analyzer widget and clicking Pop out the Road Analyzer.
- When Road Analyzer is popped out, it will load to the state that Road Analyzer was when it was originally loaded in Event Editor. This means that any changes made to the display are not saved, such as loading a different template.
- If you select a new route through the Road Analyzer application, Event Editor's map will not be able to update as Road Analyzer is operating as a stand-alone application and is not designed to communicate with Event Editor in that manner.
Note: When a new version of the ArcGIS server is released, you will need to update your RA Event Editor widget with our latest version. If your ArcGIS version stays the same, then no update of Event Editor widget is needed.