View Other Networks
Some map services have different networks and these could have different levels of coverage (for example: all roads vs. just main roads), different ways the Route Ids are constructed, and/or different ways the measures are calculated. If your map service is LRS-enabled and published with ESRi's Roads & Highways data, this network information is included in the map service. If your map service is not LRS-enabled, you can add the network layers as networks in App Manager's LRS Metadata section. If either method is used, Road Analyzer will include the option to select your network before selecting a route, as well as switching a loaded route in the SLD View to a different network.
In the Route Selection View:
- Click on the LRM/Network Selection Network (LRM) dropdown menu.
- Select a network from the list.
- Proceed with selecting a route using any available method, then the route will be loaded in the SLD View and display the route information from the selected network.
In the Straight-Line Diagram (SLD) View:
- Click on the Route dropdown menu found in the top navigation bar.
- Under Other Networks, select the network you want to view in the SLD. The page is reloaded and will display the route information from the selected network.