Styling SLD Assets (Event Layer Styling)
By default, all colors, field configurations, placement, and styles are determined by the Map Service that is driving the application. All of these settings can be overridden to customize the look and feel of the application and data you are focused on. You can make these changes by clicking the "Styling" link in the navigation bar and then clicking the "Event Layer Styling" link from the drop-down menu.
- Visibility - set which layers are visible in the stick and bar panels
- Layer Display - set field aliases, display field, and field visibilities
- Styles- set layer colors/theme
- Labels - label assets associated with an event in the stick panel
- Placement - configure how to position a layer on the stick panel