The "Stick Panel" is a visual display of the selected route featuring a horizontal scrollbar, dynamic readout of the current routes mile points, an interactive guide bar, and all assets that have their visibility turned on in the Event Layer Styling settings. When a route is selected and the SLD Stick Panel is first displayed, the Guide Bar will be located at the center of the visible panel. Additional route information such as Route ID, Scale, From/To Measures, and Guide Bar position can be found in the Divider (Route Information) Bar located just below the Stick Panel on the SLD display.
- Click and drag the horizontal scroll bar (located at the bottom of the Stick Panel) to the left or right.
- Hover over the asset to bring up the asset's quick details tooltip.
Note: See Event Layer Styling - Layer Display to customize tooltip data.
- Click the asset to open the asset's Asset Data Dialog.
- Click the intersection icon on the Stick Panel display to open the intersection's Asset Data Dialog.
- If an intersecting route exists, it will display on the Details tab as a hyperlink and the name of the intersecting route will display in the row labeled Intersecting Route Name.
Note: If no intersecting route exists, no hyperlink will be present and the Intersecting Route Name row will be labeled "null".
- Click the route id hyperlink to jump to the route.