Search by Map
The Search by Map tool provides the ability to find and select routes by clicking on a map. The map provides the ability to change the underlying basemap, zoom, pan, "click to find" features, as well as turn on and off the visibility of polygon layers.
- Select the map style desired from the options at the bottom of the map. These options include: Hybrid (Streets and Satellite combined), Streets, Satellite, Topo, Gray, Dark Gray, Terrain, and Osm.
- Zoom in/out to a desired location on the map by using the +/- buttons or scrolling your mouse wheel.
- Pan the map to a desired location by holding down your left mouse button and moving the mouse (release to stop panning).
- Single left click your mouse button to select a feature on the map.
Note: If a feature was found, it will be highlighted on the map and displayed in the map's header bar. If no features were found within the allowed tolerance, then a "no routes found" message will be displayed in the map's header bar.
The Map Legend menu gives you the ability to turn on/off the visibility of all available polygon layers on the map.
- Click the menu icon the top right corner of the map.
- Select the layer(s) you want to be visible on the map.
The map will update to show the selected layer(s).
- Click All On to make all layers visible
- Click All Off to make all layers invisible
- Click Clear Cache to clear any cached map information
- Click the Search icon (magnifying glass) and enter the layer name to search the listed layers