SLD Component Visibility
There are many tools that can be turned on or off to assist in analysis of the current route segment. These tools can be shown/hidden by using the "Display" link located in the bottom left-hand corner of the application.
Learn more about each component in the topics below:
- Stick Panel
- Guide Bar
- Divider (Route Information) Bar
- Bar Panel
- Route Direction Indicator
You can show/hide main components by:
- Click Display in the bottom left corner to open the display options.
- Hover over each visible component name in the menu to see it outlined on the page.
Note: The component name will show an eye icon next to it if it is currently visible and will show an eye with a slash through it if the component is currently hidden.
- Click the component name in the list to toggle its visibility.