Event Layer Styling - Visibility
The Visibility tool provides the ability to hide and show stick and bar assets in the Stick and Bar Panels.
- Click the magnifying glass to open the Search box.
- Start typing the name of a layer in the Search box to bring up matching layers.
- Select the layer you want from the search list.
- Click Filter to open the filter options at the top of the table.
- In the column you want to filer, start typing what you want the table to be filtered against.
- The view will update to show only the matching result(s).
- Click Filter again to close the fields and show all the layers in the table.
In the Stick Visible and/or Bar Visible columns, check/uncheck any row/layer to make it visible/hidden.
Note: An event layer can only be set to visible if the currently loaded route segment has events for the selected layer. Query status and number of events are noted in the parenthesis after the layer name.
Note: Point events can only be shown in the Stick Panel, so the Bar Visibility option will be disabled for them.
Tip: You can tell if an event is a point or line by the icon in the far left column.
To change the order in which the layer appears in the Stick and Bar Panels:
- Click the up/down arrows to move the layer
- Click the double up/down arrows to move the layer to the top/bottom
- Click the layer you want to move, drag it to the new order location you want and then drop it in the new order location