Asset Data Popup Dialog
The Asset Data Popup Dialog is the easiest way to view all associated data for an asset and features asset details, attribute data, statistics, and other useful asset information which can be viewed by clicking on any feature in the stick or bar panel.
The Asset Data Popup dialog opens on the Details tab that provides all the attribute data available from the Tooltips. The other tabs are organized into the following sections:
- Feature Grid Tab - attribute data for the current route segment
- Related Records - any related records data
- Statistics Tab - basic coverage statistics
- Categories Tab - a graph and table to visually display the different types of data available
- Coverage Tab - a graph and table representing the total amount of miles covered
Note: You can also view the Layer Data Query by clicking the View Layer Data Query link in the bottom right corner of the Asset Data Popup Dialog.