The Bar Panel is a visual display of event layers (assets) for the selected route segment. The bar panel can be scrolled left and right to see more data (the scroll bar is on the bottom of the panel).
- Click and drag the horizontal scroll bar located at the bottom of the bar panel left or right.
- Hover over the asset to bring up the asset's quick details tooltip.
Note: See Event Layer Styling - Layer Display to customize tooltip data.
- Click the asset to open the asset's Asset Data Dialog.
- Click the X to the left of the layer name.
- Drag the Bar Panel Guide Bar with your mouse to the desired location.
Tip: You will notice other components interacting with the Bar Panel Guide Bar as you move it.