Road Analyzer Profiles
The Road Analyzer Profiles dialog is accessed from the More dropdown menu found in the top navigation bar and allows you to add and manage additional Road Analyzer profiles or instances of Road Analyzer for your users. For example, let's say you have a Pavement group, a Traffic group and an Inventory group and you would like each group to have their own version of Road Analyzer that uses a different map service, as well as different settings in the Application Configuration, creating a new Road Analyzer profile gives you the flexibility to provide this functionality.
- Click the magnifying glass to open the Search box.
- Start typing the name of the profile in the Search box to bring up matching results.
- Select the profile from the search list.
- Click Filter to open the filter options at the top of the table.
- In the column you want to filer, start typing what you want the table to be filtered against.
- The view will update to show only the matching result(s).
- Click Refresh to refresh the table.
- Click Filter again to close the fields and show all the profiles in the table.
To add a new profile:
- Click + Add New.
- Fill in the Profile Name and ID.
- Click Save.
To delete an existing profile:
- Click the trashcan icon to the left of the Name of the Profile you want to delete.
To edit an existing profile:
- Click the pencil icon in the Actions column of the Profile you want to edit.
- Make your edit(s).
- Click Save.