Export Seed Data
The Export Seed Data tool provides the ability to export TDS, as well as various application configurations to a single seed file. This feature is useful for backing up configurations and other application settings prior to updating or other maintenance.
- Click the search icon to expand the search field.
- Start typing the name of an app or item you wish to export.
- The list will update to show matching items.
- Check the items that you wish to export.
- Click Download Selected to export the selected items.
Heads Up! Be sure to note the Record Count of your selected items prior to export. Some of the items available for export have a large number of records and for best performance it is recommended that you export/migrate those items directly through your database rather than using this tool.