Access tokens allow you to provide authorization for one or more application privileges by passing in a token.
To add a new access token:
- Click + Add New to expand the new Access Token form.
- Fill in the Description, Behavior and Expiration Date.
Behavior Options include:
- Token expires on specified data - this is the default setting and will auto set the token to expire in 24 hours
- Delete on first use (one time use only) - token can only be used once and will expire itself immediately after use
- Token never expires (valid until manually deleted - token must be manually deleted to expire
Tip: Deleting a token also expires it.
- Select the privileges in the Available Privileges table that you wish the token to provide authorization for. Available privileges are based on your user role.
- Click Save. Once saved the token will display under the list of privileges.
- To use the token, suffix your endpoint URL with the token provided.
To update an existing access token:
- Locate the row for the token you wish to edit and click Edit (pencil icon).
- Make desired changes to the form.
- Click Save.
To delete an existing access token:
- Locate the row for the token you wish to delete and click Delete.
- Click Delete in the confirmation popup.