The Reset Password dialog provides the ability to reset a user's password if forgotten or lost.
Heads Up! If Windows authentication is the chosen security setting and you are part of an Active Directory you will need to contact your Active Directory administrator to change your password.
You can reset your password by:
- Click the down arrow beside the Sign In box.
- Click Reset Password from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in your User Name or the Email you registered with.
- Click Submit.
- Go to the email you registered with and open the message from "transcendsld."
- Follow the instructions in the email to complete resetting your password.