I'm a new user and want to learn the basics of Application Manager
Sound like you? You've landed in the right place. You're new to App Manager and want to learn the key components. Delve into the information below and you'll be an experienced user in no time!
- Application Resources - various topics covering global application features and settings
- Overview of User Roles and User Access
The Administration Console provides access to all configuration settings available in App Manager.
- Security - configure your authentication mechanism, security settings, roles, privileges, and assign users to roles
- Databases- configure where to save your data, add database connections, and import seed data
- Support- view server logs and execute web service calls
- Settings- configure your general server, file path settings, and many more
- Applications - create and manage application profiles
- Actions - options that affect the entire application